Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thankful

This last Thanksgiving weekend was a good one. Tylers grandma had thanksgiving dinner on the monday before and it was nice to see everyone that was there,it was also nice that she did it early 'cause then we got 2 Thanksgiving dinners!! We had dinner at my mom's on Thanksgiving day. My uncle Mitch was there with his family and i have not seen them in such a long time, but that is what the holidays are for right! I think the best part of the weekend was that i got to visit with my BFF from high school- Rachel Peterson. She was here for the holiday and also to teach Zumba -wich by the way i LOVE-. We spent our whole high school life together. In fact i still remember the day that we became friends. I don't know if she even remembers, or knows, but she saved me from going down a very wrong path with some not so good friends. If it was not for her who knows where i would be. We have stayed friends ever since that day. We did lose contact for a couple of years after me having a family and her moving to Arizona, But when we got together this weekend i realized how strong our friendship really is... we didn't skip a beat and we had plenty to talk about, we could have talked for way more then the 2 hours that we did. It was great to get filled in on her life, and to tell her about mine. Now i am looking forward to seeing her again at Christmas and staying connected!
When i told the kids that "A friend of mine was coming over to meet them" Grayson gave me this very worried look and sayed "She is going to EAT us!" We all laughed at him.. he is so funny.
In the spirit of Thanksgiving I do need to say how thankful i am for my Life, My family and friends and the Church in my life. I love spending time with my family, but for some reason it feels a little different during the holidays. I am just......THANKFUL!!

7 comments:

  1. So glad to see you are blogging!!!! I'll keep checking for updates so keep them comin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for your blog! i'll definitely stay updated with you :) see, i had no idea you were friends with rachel :) blogs are worthwhile!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Blog!
    ours is thebartonbunch5.blogspot.com and Bryans Is
    elderbryanbarton.blogspot.com
    aunt annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, our blog is cjbartonfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love to see your new blog! Mine is Harbisons.blogspot.com!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad I can see how your doing. I got your blog from Tasha Utleys. I hope you don't mind. I don't blog yet, but I love to see what others are up too. Hope all is well.
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tiffany, it was so good to spend so much time with you. Honestly it was a blessing. I had no idea how much I missed you. When it was over it was as if we had never missed a beat. I love our memories and I am so glad we are staying in touch this time. It means the world to me!
    I love you! Cant wait to see you during christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Tyler and I met and dated in high school and this February (2010) we will have been married for 10 years.. WOW, where does the time go? Tyler workes for his dad at the family company Kevin Moore Electric and i do secretary work for them, i also work doing nails a couple days a week and if i don't have enough to do i am a Zumba instructor and i LOVE it! We have 4 kids: Carson, Madison, Grayson, and our latest AND LAST addition is Alyson (Aly-Joe).Our life can be crazy but it is fun, i love being a mom (most of the time) and i could not ask for anything better! I will do my best to keep this updated so hopefully i can keep a good record of our fun memories and the family can stay posted....ENJOY!!